.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

Centenarian Trouble

Thanks to my useful bloglet update from Vox Bainbridgium, and sleuthette Althea, a new blog swims into my ken, the provocatively named Making Trouble

A centenarian. Another fogey like me - this one with some actual sting to his output.

I'm a little alarmed that MT and I have *both* posted on dahling Kate and pour myself an unheard-of week-day slug of Lagavulin and ponder what this might mean.

A  Bainbridge blogger setting up shop under the bravado 'nik of 'Trouble'? Now *that*'s what I call confidence. Bravo.

Well, the ancient will have no trouble from me. I'm immediately reminded of Nelson Algren's immortal advice to:

"Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own."

To which I add, never start anything with an hombre who invites it with his very name.

I have blog lined him and will read what he comes up with with interest and pleasure.


Comments:
I appreciate you're advice and listing. I will keep it in mind as I continue to poke issues with a sharp stick.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES