.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

CORFU-BOUND

corfu

Maman Busker not feeling too bright so it's the Greek isle for moi, to cosset and cheer and generally be useful.

Essential I find decent employment before I find myself hitting absoLUTE rock bottom and ending up with some implement in my hand turning the loam.

Must also get back down to some physical regime before any jardin work is labeled 'good exercise', or whatever the current weasel comparison is. Depressing and alarming.


 Think of all the luverly pics I can send of verdant jardin.

Mentioned UK hose-pipe ban to gardening bro who growled that the Brits always over-water anyway, so so much for *that* well-meaning comment


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES