.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 18, 2006

busker

Baglin' 'n' Finaglin'

Down to the Bagel & Broonzy for a swan-song croon before packing the Ovation away.

Tight quartet of in-crowd intimes. Perfect evening.

Usually, I fiddle with sizes of pics and strain for witty captions but I can't be bothered right now.

That's how we looked last night, that's how we played, and if you were there you'll know we sounded O-KAYY.

More important to get the pics up pronto and worry later about any fancy-pants identifying lingo.

Sad in a way to think of this part of my strumming days soon to be over.

When I got home, I made myself a cuppa and looked back over some previous evenings - like the luthier post, or that evening - or even *that* time.

Good days, treasured memories.


The divine Chele whom I'll really miss.

Contemplative Mr Hager in background.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES