.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 07, 2005

Top 50 Millennial Movies

I love lists.

Here's Stylus mag's pick of the the unimpeachable and unarguable Top 50 Movies of 2000 to 2005.

Some quite astute comments, tho' I won't mention where in case some respected reader disagrees and I have to hastily backtrack.

My own magisterial pronouncement on what's *really* hip 'n' happening will follow once I've checked what David Thomson has to say.

Comments: Ashley speaks true.

Also:

.

Comments:
Yeah, there are a few good grabs that usually go missed, like "Russian Ark," but to even joke about including "A.I." in as much as the best 50 movies of the 3rd week of June 2001 is obscene and indicative of cerebral trauma.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES