.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Surveillance

Sweet - albeit anon - message from "Anna":

"Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening.

You've got a lot of useful info on there about surveillance cameras so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it.

I'm doing a lot of research on surveillance cameras exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments."

Trouble is, I can't for the life of me find where she posted that message so as to answer via my own comment.

I recall a post about surv-cams aeons back in connection with the manhandled and methadoned Bulger biffers but neither Google nor Blogger will bring it up and dredging thru all those turgid posts of yore is too much like hard work.

How does  one hunt back? Anyone?

Anyway, Anna is one of my favourite names - I thought it was my  Anna mailing me out of the blue with one of those "Come home, dad, all is forgiven" messages that all fathers live in hopes of.

To boot, the idea of a chick into surveillance cameras is too sexy for words. I'll definite scout for stuff to keep her happy - starting with Seattle Weekly's take on the strange case of King County Sheriff's Deputy Ferenc Zana: videotape and clairvoyance in one link!

By heck that Anna knew what she was doing when she thought of me.

Post-scriptum: Found it. Google finally sobered up. My July 22nd musings on the subject.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES