.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

David n Susan Hager, courtesy of Emily

Jenn 'n' Dave

~ Live @ Seabold!! ~

I should have had DHL deliver smelling salts to Eddie and Larry before announcing it here. They will faint at the news:

Wild horses will not keep me from August 13th's Seabold Saturday to thrill to Jennifer and David Hager's center-stage tunings and croonings.

guitarThey are just the nicest and most melodic couple I know and anyone who fancies a tuneful and thoroughly amicable soirée among friends should toss the TV over the balustrade and make for Komedal Road:

  • 6:30 - 7pm: Signup (for musicians)
  • 7:30pm: Open mic
  • 9:30pm: David and Jennifer ("and Friends", as the What's Up review ominously has it)
  • $5.00 admission; performers get in free.

    Goodness, it's been a while since I did a Seabold evening. I wonder if I still remember how to get there?

    How long *has* it been? Well, last time I was there, Kelly was sporting the cutest pigtails and kept curtseying and calling me 'sir'.


  • Comments: Post a Comment


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Links
    ARCHIVES