.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

the bus whose roof was blown off, taken by office worker

london bombing

A pal I talked to in London sent me this link to a schmaltzy-ish song/voices recording that she says is being passed round local bloggia almost like an anthem of the times.

I find it rather moving in a way, albeit a mix of comfort and distress as I hear those voices.

Blair sounds almost statesmanlike at the end.

I said to Julie that, as a true blue blogger, I *ought* to be at the keyboard hammering away, but I'm a bit shocked right now so it'll have to wait.

At least got *this* post in, so my slate isn't entirely blank.

Speaking of blogs, it's interesting to see the expletives (as well as the old John Bull spirit) emerge in the Slate roundup - oddly un-British in a way.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES