.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

spelling test image

Spelling Test

I've always rather fancied myself as a speller and general literatus but Writing System's amusing informative site has knocked some of the stuffing out of me.

  • Check out its spelling tests
  • In particular, bring yourself down to earth with the Test 1 challenge - only SEVEN people have got it 100% right.

    Naturally, I clicked straight there with my usual supercilious sneer - and came a right cropper. Not on obscurities, but the sheer humiliation of weasel words I actually use in speech but found myself flummoxed and indecisive over their spelling.

    Let me know how y'all fare.


  • Comments: Post a Comment


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Links
    ARCHIVES