.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lost & Lost

Somewhere between enjoying last Friday's Emily Groff concert at Bagels & Beans and walking home, I misplaced my sole pair of glasses.

Being a belt 'n' braces type, once I had sprung clean my entire working quarters, I set about visiting every trader I frequent just in case the lunettes had transported themselves there in homing pigoen mode.

Do you know what people leave on the counter, and in what quantities?

And while I'm on lost and foundless, at 1758hrs today, having crafted a job-winning letter and résumé with such skill and attention that I forgot to save every third second, there was a thunder clap, a literally momentary power cut, and my whole chef-d'oeuvre was consigned to the ether.

Ctrl-S Ctrl-S


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES