.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

image

BlogExplosion

I don't think this is for me:

  • "The internet's first blog exchange where thousands of bloggers visit each other's blogs in order to receive tons of blog traffic"
  • "Hundreds or even thousands of other bloggers coming to read [my] blog each month.
  • I read other blog sites and they in return visit mine.
  • For starters - and I obsess over this sort of thing - they don't seem too sure what their name is. I choose BlogExplosion but it also appears as Blog Explosion and even blogexplosion.

    I'm pretty happy with my current insularity, collecting pals by word of mouth, but I put it out there for others' assessment.

    There's an "About Them" link where they address people like me who react to the concept of exchanging blog traffic as a waste of time and prefer more traditional ways of generating traffic to my blog (which hasn't actually ever crossed my mind).

    Anyway, all part of the vibrant growing blog scene ...


    Comments: Post a Comment


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Links
    ARCHIVES