.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

dunce

Interview Gems

I've decided to amuse myself by collecting the best of the worst of my interview gaffes.

I still chuckle at this one, delivered deadpan to a feisty young interviewer positively bursting with democratic good will and equality, not to mention croix de guerre such as an MBA and Six Sigma and the like.

I was asked that good old chestnut about "management style" and replied with what I thought was remarkable succinctness and originality.

I quoted the Duke of Wellington after his first Cabinet meeting as Prime Minister

"An extroadinary affair. I gave them their orders and they wanted to stay and discuss them."


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES