Wednesday, March 16, 2005
I have a feeling that wise pals will write in with good reasons why I should *not* use BugMeNot.
Alas, it *sounds* neat and I'm the sort of sucker - spoiled by years of blanket access - to be irritated when asked to register and fall for links like this.
- I'm browsing and click a link that asks me to login or register.
- I turn to BugMeNot.
- I note the website address I'm trying to access.
- I visit the BMN address, enter the address I'm after and press the "Show Logins" button
- If it's working, I'm looking at a username and password.
- I return to the site I'm interested in and login with the username and password I've just noted.
- Again, if it's working, I should be looking at my article
- Nota bene:All username/password accounts listed on BugMeNot are added by users. If I *can't* find a working login for a site, I'm encouraged as a nice BugMeNot buddy to register (fake details) with that site and help the next person.
Links to this post: