.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

problem

BLOG PROBS

I must be going thru a particularly incompetent stage this week because I have had nothing but clogs and probs from Blogger.

I don't think a single save has gone right, nor any of my refreshes and forget View Blog

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance

alert gifThere were errors. (Details ...)

I know I'm still in the pleocene age with dial-up, but I can't even log on in under 45 seconds.

Hurrah! Good excuse to grab guitar or running shoes - or even a passing daughter - and retrieve a morsel of life


// posted by Corfucius @ 4:14 am
Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES