Sunday, February 20, 2005
Angry GodsWhat is this Curse of Idiocy that blights the island? Why is Manitou angry?
What have we done to stir that Pointy-capped Computer in the Sky into multi-tasking the mischiefs currently raining down on us?
- INS-anity: The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has taken the nincompoop route. Carol and Michael Gormley will be sent away in three weeks.
- They report to the Tukwila office of Homeland Security Enforcement and Detention Service at 0900 hours, Friday March 11, a day that will live in infamy.
- Speaking of which, the Olsen/Dombrowski bore-athon lopes on, no slackening pace, not a pin-prick glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel vision.
- Washington State Ferries' Tariff Policy Committee has decided on a 30-day use limit on lower-cost "frequent user" packages of 10 tickets.
- Down Connemara Lane - begorrah - a **13**-year-old fought her mother over use of the phone. The fuzz had to be called.
- A Roby Gilbert has a son called "Sky". The lad is believed to be hiding out with his mom somewhere in New Zealand.
- The FBI has applied for a warrant whereby the local cops can hunt mom and son down on their US brethren's behalf.
- Meanwhile, Mrs Gilbert's kiwi fiancé only woke up to the fact that there might, perchance, be something crook about his cutie U.S sheila when she did a bunk complete with son, their stuff ... and her betrothed's car.
- On the bright side, poet/songster/ jokester Les Barker performs 7:30pm, Friday Feb 25, Island Center Hall, tickets $12 at the door. I know, I know - until we're finally cast into the Fires of Hell, God has seen fit to visit the Mancunian accent on us lest we forget His awesome wrath.
- And Silver Screen - purveyors of DVDs to the gentry, employer of beauteous young ladies and stalwart sons of Liberty - now offers gourmet coffee.
Links to this post: