.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005


team america poster

America's Future

My adored Emma includes me in a crucial mailing.
"If you don't pay attention to anything I else I pass on to you, please click through at the bottom and add your name and zip.

This budget has me more scared than the election -- or, perhaps it was this type of missiles-before-literacy budget that I was fearing.

They really do want to sink the government in the bathtub, and rising debt (and social cuts) in the name of national security is as good a neocon line as any.

Ciao ~ Emma"

You heard the gal, and Lord knows *I* want a future for y'all.

Crank up the Team America anthem and up 'n' at 'em, chaps - you know what to do:


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES