.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Leung Time No See

The encouraging and eclectic Julie Leung - multi-tasking mom of Seedlings and Sprouts fame - sent me friendly mails during my ouzo-soaked euro-jaunt, welcoming me home with a pally reference to us maybe meeting on the umbrella'd Safeway patio.

Famed for looking thru people with frosty unseeing glare, I've set myself the task of recognising her first.

So what do I do on my first shopping jaunt home in this land of ultra-correctitude where fair maids call the cops at the slightest hint of an appreciative gaze or compliment?

Just cruise the aisles, colliding trollies as I check out every comely Leung-alike brunette.

I knew there was a good reason why I don't collect friends.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES