Tuesday, January 18, 2005
HomeboundAl Stewart sang it right on his Orange album:
Oh I just got back from HarlemIn fact, I had a mountain of mail and overdue bills, slightly relieved by Christmas cards from pals and no less than 10 CDs, among which:
Ont he very last day of Autumn
Made it through customs, took the bus into town
The flat looked cold and empty
The chairs unused and dusty
Just a few old letters and papers lying around ...
- Bill Frisell's 'gone, just like a train'
- Diana Krall 'Live in Paris'
- Coltrane's 'Favourite Things' (I know, it should have been
in my collection long ago)
- Best of Roberto Carlos
- The stunning Lucinda Williams' 'Car Wheels on a Gravel Road'
- The Essential Electric Light Orchestra
Comments: Post a Comment
Links to this post: