.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

From: ~*~aNoNyMoUs~*~

Good heavens - someone out there has actually come across my ramblings.

Not quite sure what it all means, but aNoNyMoUs sounds divinely intelligent.

Now that I've had this first fan mail, I'm wondering how one expresses thanks when it comes from 'mailto:noreply-comment@blogger.com'?

I should frame these immortal words and hang them over my monitor as inspiration for future postings.

"omg i love your post on Napoleon Dynamite! i know you don't know me but im totally in love with that movie!

Napoleon Dynamite!!!! all the WAY

"but my lips hurt real bad"

"tina you fat lard come get some dinner"

Way to be! RAWK on!

Sheer poetry.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES