.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blogging about Blogging

Those who know will probably mock and deride but I find this rather my kind of thing.

Plus he gives a plug to that sacked air hostess who I see has started a quasi Bloggers Bill of Rights

In view of my own summary ejection, I should I suppose add Enthusa Enterprises to the black list but - you know - I still feel oddly embarrassed for the old squad. As if some well-meaning colleague - of portly stature, slight pretensions to dress code and corporate speke, nothwithstanding - had suddenly been asked to accelerate the pace and deliver something a leettle extra ... and promptly fallen flat on their face.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES