.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Turn of the Screw

anna bensonOr should that be turn of the *shrew*? Either way ...

That buxom Barbie clone to the left - wife of some baseball player - has a novel idea on how to keep hubby faithful.

On the Howard Stern Show, no less, she 'made it clear she would get more than even with her husband if he slept with a baseball groupie. "I told him -- because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time -- I told him, cheat on me all you want," she said. "If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team, coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team."

So that's it, is it? Most effective, I do declare: 'Cheat on me all you want'? Is that the sort of marriage they've got going? Fool around all you want because I'll out-ho any tramp *you* can come up with - very nice, I must say. Talk about tit for tat - er, so to speak.

What on earth is the NBA doing allowing this sort of buffonery? An athlete in the public eye with young men looking to him for an example both on and off the court, and here's his wife dressed like some harlot of Babylon burbling like one, to boot.

I trust the young lady's mother has summoned the tramp for a good old scrubbing out of the tonsils with Pears' finest, *and* a good walloping with early to bed and no dinner

As for the hapless baseballer himself, I expect his team mates have even now lined up a host of delectable young ladies of every shape and hue to distract him as they take up the offer of dalliance from his trollope of a wife.

Actually, looking at what our little putain is already up to, I'd say she'd already embarked on the exercise ....


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES