.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

Diarios de motocicleta

Utterly charming day with C, who made it over despite head cold, even catching the 11:25 so we could lunch and catch Motorcycle Diaries.

She bought lunch and I bought the movie and chose well: it was moving in a way I miss with my general entertainment. And of course Gael Garcìa Bernal as Ché too beautiful and saintly for words.

What a movie that must have been to make, beautifu country that made me wish I'd paid more attention to my own travels around Hong Kong and the wilds of China.

Place spick and span, of course, after a 2-hour clean this morning in case I brought her back to chez moi, which I did. Another good reason to consort with finicky females.

Agreed rematch before I leave for my Euro Xmas, on her home patch of bohemian Cap Hill, which will also be good for me, to get off the island and see how the piercèd half lives.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES