.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Reagan RIP


So, the old waffler gathered at last. I'd better watch my words because a) he was never my president, and (b) according to the somewhat emotional reportage on TV, the old windbag seemed to have a sizeable fan club dotted around.

What made me snigger about the tribute footage was how precisely it captured the old fake's overall limp grasp of things, and his genius for sounding not just bogus but uncomprehending.

But enough of that. We're in for quite enough blubbing and tedious re-agonising without my adding to the clamor.

On to more immediate matters:

Up at sparrow fart to catch ferry for tomorrow's secret film, so to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES