.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

template change

Suddenly realised that, in ditching my earlier template with its lurid banner heading that rendered my carefully-chosen colors illegible, I had moved to one without space for buddy links - like the ~Itionistas, Sed and Prohib, Gwyn's amazing fotolibra, La Calichâine, et tout ça.

Hmm. Even as I punch in The Sed's URL, I'm reminded that I still can't get used to that lopping off of the first letter of a line. All terribly clever, I'm sure, and shows what a poor eye I have for fontmanship. Come the revolution, I'll be among the first for tossing from the battlements for basic all-round uncoolness and unfitness to tread the New Frontier.



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES