.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Never mind the bollards, this is Bainbridge

My excellent local paper informs me that my local shortcut to the video store and supermarché is to be blocked off.

I don't actually use the route, finding the speed bumps a bore when it comes to slowing the drivers ahead of me. In fact, if you get up enough speed, you can ride those patronizing hillocks with no effect on the bum.

Instead of following the disputed route round, I turn hard right and go thru the Kitsap Bank's teller section which gives me a 15 sec lead on anyone ahead and invariably brings me out on Hildebrand before the other slowcoaches have even appeared. Old Smokey will nab me one night, but that's my answer to this brouhaha.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES