.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Murderers foul

Sentio Aliquos Togatos contra me Conspirare

or, "I think some people in togas are plotting against me."

Logged onto LinkFilter last night to post a few reminders that messrs Venables and Thompson still tease the power of the Internet to flush out the bad guys from their hidey-holes.

These are the two 10-yr-old lads who, Feb 12, 1993, led Jamie Bulger - who was to turn three in March - from a shopping mall in Liverpool out of a Liverpool mall on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and again to torture the mite who was crying constantly for his mum. Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked him and threw stones at him and rubbed paint in his eyes and pushed batteries up his anus. They then left his beaten body on the tracks so a train could run him over to hide the mess.

I don't see the Bulger family website any more, nor some of the more informative sites of yore. Meanwhile, I do my small part by running reminders now and then in case it triggers a spark of recognition in someone in some small town ....

I try to post it on LinkFilter but it doesn't "take". My cup of paranoia runs over and I wonder if The Man has instructed that nothing on Venables and Thompson appear.

Is that another link? Might as well shove it in.

As a sop to LinkFilter, I replace the Venables Thompson info' with news of a Jesus Christ action figure (complete with walk-on-water action and handy souls-saved-to-date hit counter). The sales line promises, "It's like Mel Gibson's Passion without all the hassle."




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES