.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Vienna Teng

To the trusty Moore Theatre, Friday soir of the 5th, there to see Mistress Baez perform "current" ditties but actually to hear Vienna Teng live.

A triumph: that gal is going to go far, and i'm glad to read the P-I actually having something informed and sensible to say.

Took my second choice companion, being too cowardly to risk rebuff by CB. Frivolously mentioning my regret that C and I were on different planets, SCC rounded on me with the stern reminder that only *I* was on Planet Holmes. Everyone else moves perfectly comfortably, thank you, on Earth's terra firma and should not be thought to share my flimsy grasp of reality or truth.

She's quite right: sorry, CB.



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES