Friday, January 23, 2004
Always be an EnglandGadzooks I miss my homeland. Who but the sons of Albion could give us:
- Bloke striding the length of Britain - tout nu
- Duelling sex rags - covered in splendidly deadpan fashion by the good ol' grauniad.
- BAFTA bashing the comely Tom Cruise. (The full list).
- Me old mate Dave Sexton on Literary Blogs
- Chazzer death probe - heir to the throne briefs hitman? - reminds me of that comp set to summarise that key act in Hamlet. The winner: "Spook king demands death probe". B/boum
- How go without mention of the gutter press? Nice pair!
- As if that wasn't juvenile enought - from done been laid to dun bin laden.
OK, I concede - we do we have a Billy Portcullis to play silly buggers over master Mike Rowe? Game, set, match.
Comments: Post a Comment
Links to this post: