Tuesday, August 02, 2005
- 14.2m blogs, up from 7.8m in March.
- 900,000 posts created per day in July.
- On average, number of blogs is doubling every five months.
- Thirteen percent of tracked blogs are updated weekly or more.
- 55% of all new bloggers still posting three months after starting.
- 10.4 blog entries posted every second.
- All-time posting record to-date = just over 1.1 million per day in early July after the Live 8 fundraising concerts and announcement of Justice Sandra Day O’Connor’s retirement from U.S. Supreme Court.
Comments: Post a Comment
Links to this post: