.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Open Source Radio

I made sure of reserving the evening for the radio room and listened agog.

I was going to post details for those who hadn't caught wind of Lydon's Open Source show, but Julie says it all and better.

Besides, you can then move on to read about her assorted meme frolics.

In fact, just noodling around, I've come across a posting about the show by a Doc Searls who I actually heard on it (and whose name is familiar from mentions by Julie).

Like the good doctor, I too rather liked that "revenge of the sources" description.

Clearly, a program to stay tuned to - plus, it's on at exactly the right hour to keep me off the streets and out of my usual mischief.


Comments:
:-)
 
Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
ARCHIVES